Rycote News ArchiveJune 2007
Sign up for our eNewsletter
Get our new free newsletter, latest product news, events and open days.
Rycote Policy on Charity
We regard charitable activities as an integral part of the Company’s social responsibility. For this reason our policies on charity are administered by the following principles:
- Priority is given to those projects that are aimed at improving peoples’ quality of life.
- We concentrate on long term charitable projects that work towards easing the most pressing social problems, embracing the widest possible social groups.
- As far as location of charitable projects is concerned, we are interested in projects that can be realised on the widest possible scale.
- We are interested in executing projects that aim to create equal conditions and opportunities for people who live in both remote regions and large population centres.
- With regard to the most pressing social problems facing us today, we believe that society is most in need of charitable projects that encourage the stable development of the younger generation.
An example of a recent charity project that Rycote has undertaken could be found following this link: